Friday, July 3, 2009

tongue - tied !

my life lies in you ,
nothing but the feeling
it cant be as perfect
but there's something there ...





hehe well got bored . anyways i went to maz today (: lol i told you i'd visit . haha later went back home and went for my violin & piano classes . got home about 2 hours later and practice more . truly im inspired , nothing more can express the feeling . im willing to sacrifice my time and putting effort into it . you'll see , once im determine nothing can stop me (:


lol zhou wei was being pretty lame in msn (:

zhouwei. says:
zhou rina wei !
;D
rina says:
zhou rina wei ho xD
hahaha
mine's better
lol

zhouwei. says:
call me gordon
hahahhahahahahaha

rina says:
wthh
xD
haha





i cant find it , its hidden & locked
shut tight , nothing will stop me from opening it
for the eyes to see what it was missing (: ...



xoxo's

No comments: