Thursday, July 9, 2009

the start of something new ..

today , i went for my orientation day (: mainly getting to know the place , get lockers & calculator . though it was just a first day i seriously had fun . don't know whether it is due to not going to school for sometime but it is different compared to other schools . they make it really interesting those that studies there would understand .




i met a couple of new students just like myself , well practically became close in a way . I'm pretty sure were gonna be the best of friends don't you agree ? (: i got some of their pics but I'm a lil lazy to download them now . i got tired after coming back from school . i got back rest for 10 minutes and continued to practise my violin . I'm getting better (: i think .



xoxo's !

No comments: