Monday, March 1, 2010

am i to keep smiling for the sake of it ?

this is benny (: so adorable but freakin huge

have been having uneasy feelings for the past few days . well probably just insecure , about stuff . couldn't really think bout anything else but to be hurt once more with my over thinking of stuff. really hate it when i do that but it has been a bad habit ever since i was young . i cant mention about it at all .

chemistry is killing me in the process too . and everything has been trying to kill me for the past few days . i really hope this would pass soon cause if this were to continue , i'd probably break down .

xoxo's!

2 comments:

maria said...

Hi!, My name is Maria, I'm from argentina and i'm new in this thing of using blogs. I really love yours tho so I'm following it now, i would apreciate if you check on my blog and if you like it follow it. Thanks!!

JamesD said...

Good luck with your Chemistry :)

I think it is good to think deeply into things. There are two types of people in this world, people who act on instinct, dont look deep into things and make quick decisions. Then there are people who are careful, cautious and look deep into things. I'm one of those people who like to think lots before I make up my mind on things, there's nothing wrong with being too careful!

take care of yourself xx JD