Friday, April 10, 2009

there is no one other than you ...



the whole feelings in me change when i started talking to you again . knowing its stupid . knowing I'll just get myself hurt for nothing . maybe its not nothing but i just cant let it go . get myself included in things . i loved you . cared for you . ever since we met i can nvr stop thinking about you . when i thought i mange to get over you . i was so relief but when we talk idk maybe its just me . i get it all back . flashbacks hits me and its all about you and me .
getting myself caught up . unable to get out of it . until you throw me back from where i came from . i don't know whats wrong cause no one has made me feel this way . i have talk to many people and they never made me this way . just leave me be please . i just cant stop myself . from this day forth i have to leave it this way . you can never see it again . this is to my long lost memory . i'll wait at night just to catch a shooting star . make my wish . hope that it comes true .
till then i'll live this life ...

No comments: