Tuesday, April 7, 2009

be that way !

heyy :P sorry bout that small lil pic . dont know why i cant delete it . for some reason . and that was myra's fault . later I'll post one funny video hahaha xD . damn retarded . lol actually i met up with myra in school ( srikl ) then we watch the finals for the drama competition . went out to eat . then came back again to see some friends for awhile .

went to myra's place and played ping pong . wthh i lost xD damn it . hahaa . watch ppl swim haha and was thinking of going swimming early in the morning ( myra's idea ) hahaha . lol then we took he retarded video which I'll be posting later .


hahaha myraa !

I'm gonna bite you



I'm biting you !!



weeeeee ! hahaha ( all at myra's house )
laterr guys ! :P mwackx . and lastly .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!
happy birthday to me
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO MEEEE!!
happy birthday to me
lol myra thinks its sad. anyways
xoxo's !




No comments: