Sunday, April 5, 2009

he wants to touch me woahh !

yesterday i went to neal and nigel's party .


lol it was great . haven't seen alot of my friends lately . it was so fun though . when i arrive well i got thrown in the pool thanks to ( juan , ter , and some ppl that i didn't realize ) just carry me and throw me in so yea . lol anyways later i went in the house to dry myself up . eat . dance . listen to them have the battle of the bands . truth or dare . dance some more . and dance moree . well it kinda stop until 10 :40 .

I'll get more pictures though . but this is all i have so far . so enjoy :)


just screamm !



happy birthday neal & nigel


blow themm ! * inside joke


my darlings !



cheese !! haha


nigel , steph , krystal , :)





juann !






my twins :) ( birthday boys ! )




nick khoo . bimboo !





zhenn & terr !



xoxo's

No comments: