Thursday, November 6, 2008

the day before i die

my second last day to ever step in the school as a student .
gosh this year past soo fast . i don't wanna leave just yet .
soo sad .


i will miss everyone . and even more my close friends .


well tomorrow is my last day
I'll try to make the best out of it .


anyways today wasn't that bad
i was in nigel's group singing for talent time .
those who didn't see it , you've missed out something alright


haha
well we had a very boring quiz today .


idk why we even had it
I'm gonna start taking pictures with everybody .
haha so you guys watch out for me .
these pictures were taken a long time ago when i was really bored
don't laugh
its with derrick .
what do you want me to do in the bus?
lol
so I'll get the other pictures later on and post it





laterr ! :)

No comments: