Saturday, June 6, 2009

waking up in vegas !

lol im gonna get my laptop soon (: it'll be coming in a couple of weeks . school is starting soon cant wait to join in on my first day . it'll be new to me but i think i can fit in you know as a new student and all . its making me pretty nervous but i wouldnt be too far away from srikl (: but will be closer to all my college friends .

didnt know lots of them are studying there when i got to know about it . other than that i have been into my violin haha having all this free time well at least im doing something productive . today i went out with my family to kl cause my bro wanted to get games and all and after all that walking it has made me pretty tired now .

EELIN ! I DARE YOU TO TALK TO BUCKY / JEFF ! (:
either one of them .



will do updates later !

No comments: