Monday, November 30, 2009

love love love , i want your love !

nowadays i feel really needy , when i want to be independent . i just feel so fragile , so different as if everything is gonna fall down on me . this random feeling has been haunting me for awhile now . maybe its just the exams ? or is it a sign . who knows really . i really cant wait for my trip to bali to come , i just really need to get away from everything and just relax . it will either work or it will make things worst but who cares right ?

caught in a bad romance

when you say music , i say its equal to life . without music there's no colour in the world . just like when im the world and your my colour . i know its chessey , made it up . but it's true dont you agree ? something is missing mind helping me find it ?

xoxo's !

No comments: