Saturday, January 16, 2010

you belong with me !

i figured i change some stuff in my blog (: since i have been using the same pictures for while . Anyways the sad thing is i have tons to accomplish like my violin exam is coming , followed by my incomplete chemistry assignment and well study . haha yeah i know studying but what am i to do , i have to do it at some point of time .


the good news is i went shopping (: haha i practically spent 1k in 1u lol im not sure if this is a good thing but i have new stuff . best thing of all , im proud to announce that i have a boyfriend . yes its pretty sudden but im sure you'll get used to it . i dont expect anyone to judge my decisions but as friends i would like the support . life has been too quiet , and that's why your here (:

xoxo's !

No comments: