Saturday, January 9, 2010

baby dont worry !

school is starting on monday ! it'll be the first day of school . i'm so bored that made me look forward to go to school . pretty excited to see my mates , and probably meet new students * hehe score ! ( inside joke ) . this year is suppose to be different . it seems they shorten our school time to 8:30 - 3:30 ~ before 8:00 - 4:00


so practically just an hour diff but it changes everything ;) school is gonna be very tight for me since im taking all the subjects that loves to give homework :( not my fault i didnt have a choice sadly . the subjects this semester is * drumroles !!







taken by me ~



picture's from bali (:
























English
Career's Studies
Business
History

somebody kill me ....
xoxo's !

1 comment:

Srini said...

Nice pics!