Monday, August 17, 2009

is all broken up inside ..


sorry havent been blogging much but this is to replace my previous post.

saturday
went out with my cousins to ou . practically spent the whole day there. did some shopping , bowling , movies , ICE CREAM (: , more shopping . pool and arcade. it was fun we watched g.i joe .
i would give it a 9/10 it was pretty good if your interested in action movies . got home and watch more movies haha till late at night . im developing panda eyes after this .

sunday
woke up , packed to go to malacca to watch this event that was going on for my cousins to see.

im so sorry everything has been summarise but i've got quite lazy to blog lately. probably not in the mood i guess . if you guys show me that your interested on my blog then i wouold probably continue . (:

xoxo's !

No comments: