Thursday, September 4, 2008

i'm living a lie

a saying from jean-ni , it meant alot . just exactly the expression that i wanted to tell you a long time ago . but i didnt had the guts to . but now its just to late to say anything cause , you said i can never be yours . so let the tears settle before i do anything else .



And i know that you hope for longer goodbyes,

embracing for forever and falling in your eyes.

So I bite my lip,

and hold back those three short words.
Because I don’t want the silence,

and I can’t stand getting hurt.

It was never supposed to be like this.

I wasn't supposed to get attached.

I thought I had control over my feelings.

I'm slowly beginning to see I control nothing,


you control me.

So one last touch and then you'll go and we'll pretend that it meant something so much more but it was vile,

and it was cheap and you are beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me.

I wish I could bottle up the feeling I get when you smile and keep it forever.

Your grammar was incorrect,but those were the sweetest sentences I have ever heard.

To you I'm just some girl you met one summer.

A girl that you just go to when you have no one else to talk to.

That girl that lives so far away that you never have to see or talk to if you don't want to.

But to me, you are so much more.

You are the boy that I gave my whole heart to and you didn't even notice or care.

That boy that I always had the most amazing times with.

The one that I could never get out of my head.

I miss how we talked,

for hours on end,but most of all, more than anything,

I miss being just friends.

There are some days where you just have to hold yourself together because there is no one to glue you back together if you fall apart.
Its a shame that two hearts can be so attached but they can't be together.

Your head in your hands and this is my cue,

if three words could heal you,I would only speak two.

Your eyelids grow heavy and this is my cue,if three words could heal you,

I'd speak only two.

I ran up the door,

closed the stairs,

put on my prayers and said my pajamas,

i turned off the bed and hopped into the light all because you kissed me goodnight.

Don't take my heart and put it on a shelf.

Here's the thing,I've already gone crazy once.

I know what my limits are.When everything is wrong,

I'll come talk to you. You make things alright when I'm feeling blue.

You are such a blessing and I wont be messing .With the one thing that brings light to all of my darkness.

You're my best friend and I love you,

and I love you.

Yes I do .There is no other one who can take your place I feel happy inside when I see your face I hope you believe me cause I speak sincerely.

And I mean it when I tell you that I need you.

You're my best friend and I love you, and I love you.

Yes I do I'm here right beside you I will never leave you and I feel the pain you feel when you start crying

the feeling of hate + love = complications

I'll never speak to you again till my tears has dry ,

because i will no longer be happy without your presence

No comments: