Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i'm at the edge of my emotions ...



school has been productive not only for my school work but as well as working out all my fats away (: teehee slowly trying to pick up cheer and to be flexible once again , just missed it so much . this semester is suppose to be the better than the previous one but its getting sucky with all the new retarded rules that just doesnt make sense really . they are getting strict as it is that makes me want to graduate from school soon ):


im picking up all my stunts once again , now my objective is to do a split , walkover , and flips (: these are one of the few that i have to make sure i become successful in that sense as well in my studies but it shouldnt be a problem :D

xoxo's!

1 comment:

Real Exams said...

It was a beautiful blog, very interesting and very informative. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.