Sunday, May 29, 2011

will you be there ?



i realized i have too many things to do .. even after the exams .. like my room reno .. cheer .. violin .. cousins .. and a whole lot of other stuff .. geez i mean i guess its good ? LOL funny thing is that i signed up for the axn big challenge with the bf soo this will be fun .. if he makes it .. then there's that green thing my parents want me to go for .. college will start soon enough ..

HELP !! c3 is also around the corner . . found out that my toilet is gonna be SUPER small because of the design .. as well as the wardrobe .. hmmm i'm at the middle whereby i'm able to do whatever i want .. its good cause im taking that advantage , guess it makes my life a little bit more interesting than it already is (:

xxxx

2 comments:

kuzey güney izle said...

thanks for sharing.,

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com