Tuesday, August 19, 2008

fire & ice

some say the world will end in fire ,
some say in ice
from what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
but if it had to perish twice
I think I know enough hate
To say that for destruction ice
is also great
and would suffice .

its between fire and ice .. bella is facing a time to choose between edward cullen and jacob black .. when I'm reading this book .. it reminds me of my life and what i've been through .. reading more of it reminds me more of my past .. and with that sometimes a tear will fall against my cheek ..

moving on .. I'm currently in thailand , koh samui ... well I've been shopping alot .. and i think i like it here :P .. tonight will be my last night in chaweng .. soo I'm gonna shop till i drop :D .. kinda miss my friends and engkit .. haha hope you guys are doing well with the extreme tuition you all are going for :D anyways gtg to the pool haha byyee

No comments: