Wednesday, February 13, 2013

wanna be my valentine's ?

Yes it's cliche to celebrate something like valentines day as you would have the couples that spends lots of $$ on this day and the singles complaining that their forever alone.Those in denial or maybe just don't believe in valentines day feels as it's just an advertising gimmick to persuade the market to celebrate this day.

But let me tell you this, without days like these then there's nothing to look forward to if I'm gonna shoot down everything that's possibly untrue in our reality. We might as well not celebrate anything and not believe in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. It's so pessimistic but hey I'm not gonna stop you from your beliefs but it's a beautiful day outside and I want to do something about it.


Valentine's day is a day we appreciate the ones we love and yes as much as we want to celebrate this day everyday but sometimes we get carried away with our current lives to realize. Things like these should exist more often just so that I could look forward to something, so that my world isn't so dull and so that I could just live life like everything is magic on it's own.


When we're kids we used to see the world as a magical place and always so curious to discover more, but as we grow older and we learn more about our world, everything gets boring as those things we once believe in doesn't exist. I want to be a kid at heart and make my world a more beautiful place and if you're gonna go be all oh she's such a blond then be my guest :)

 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone !! 

1 comment:

Kreavitz said...

Happy Valentine day..

Randomly found your blog..
enjoy reading too..

Cheer