Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's far better to learn


i guess this can add to another chapter in my life ? felt so weak but yet its just me denying the truth .. the way our parents thought us manners , to respect the elders whether you like it or not .. and to be constantly be "nice" and not rude to others .. i guess people has been taking advantage of me that way ..

showing my true colors

yes i have far more to learn , and only one person dared to point that out .. i might be such a kid at times and i do admit that .. as much as i want to grow up and be more matured there's always a childish side to me .. something that i still hold on to .. yes at times how i wish the other person would know what im thinking about because its so hard to say it in words ..

im screaming out loud in my mind but silent in reality .. it sucks at times but i guess if you talk to yourself its best when people dont know whats going on in your head .. its easier said than done .. and will definitely take time but im not gonna stop trying to let myself be free from the so called manners

xxxx

2 comments:

kuzey güney izle said...

thanks for sharing ,

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com